till application closes on 5 July 2020
Edprentice is a 4-month leadership programme which nurtures the next generation of student leaders in the education and youth empowerment fields.
ProjectEd is searching for the next batch of leaders for our organization, driving meaningful impacts on the education field in Malaysia.
Our goal is to transform you into the future leader of ProjectEd.
You MUST Be:
1. A Pre-Uni, foundation or first or second-year university student in any discipline.
2. A proud Malaysian or have, at least, undergone the Malaysian education system.
3. A passionate advocate for education who believes in Knowledge Is Free.
4. A true doer who CAN FULLY COMMIT between August and November on the project.
(We can’t tell you the working hours per week because we strive until the project is done.)
5. A humble learner who can grow together as a team.
6. A grounded person who has the heart to serve.
You DO NOT Need To Be:
1. A perfect person who knows everything.
(We don’t expect that! We all are still learning in this journey too.)
2. An experienced person in leading any organization or team.
(We believe leaders are made, only if they have the heart to learn <3 )
Our Edprentice program consists of four teams that you can CHOOSE TWO from. Below are the description of the teams.
Stage 1: Online Application: Let us know you. (Video or Written)
Stage 2: Two-Day Online Workshop: Learn something new.
Stage 3: Personal Interview: Get to know us.
Stage 4: Onboarding Session – Welcome to the ProjectEd family!